Friday, January 18, 2013

A Person I Look Up To

        One person that I look up to is Nastia Liukin because of her determination. She is an Olympic gymnast that does floor, uneven bars, vault and beam. The reason that I look up to her is because when I get older, I want to go to the Olympics and either be a coach or actually participate in the events. She is a blonde haired, blue eyed girl, about 5'4 in height, which is a spitting image of me. She has done many things in the Olympics by placing in all medals in all competitions, and getting gold in all of these events in one year. I also want to be like her because of her determination in gymnastics. Nastia never gives up if she fails once or twice in an all-around. I look up to Nastia Liukin because of all of her achievements and determination in my favorite sport, gymnastics.

No comments:

Post a Comment